We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist who can contribute to the planning, implementation, and optimization of online marketing duties. To be a successful Digital Marketing Specialist, you should have extensive knowledge of marketing and technology best practices. You should be educated on how to use the internet to increase sales. Finally, an effective Digital Marketing Specialist will need to be tech-savvy and create innovative marketing campaigns.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Promoting products or services through digital platforms, creating marketing strategies, and monitoring the online presence of the company.
- Managing PPC campaigns, monitoring reports, and ROI.
- Writing SEO copy for the website.
- Measuring the performance of campaigns through web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.).
- Managing and updating social media platforms.
- Keeping up-to-date with trends in social media.
- Creating innovative content.
- Overseeing the company’s email marketing campaigns.
- Proven working experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any related field.
- 3 years of experience developing marketing content and outbound marketing campaigns.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability and desire to work directly with sales.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- With content and creative writing skills.
Job Type: Full-time contract, Permanent
|Job Category||Digital Marketing Specialist|