Are you an expert MEP Foreman and looking for a new challenge? Then be part of our growing team base in Abu Dhabi.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Execute the construction work within the allocated time frame through the proper understanding and studying of the drawings and specifications of the project
- Responsible for control of the material and site labor resource to minimize the wastage and idling.
- Manage and supervise the daily activities of the MEP technical team.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in the installation of LV electrical, lighting control, fire alarm & voice evacuation, PA/BGM, BMS & controls, Telephone/Data, Central battery Emergency lighting, MATV, security, structured cabling, earthing & Lightning protection systems
- Oversees and carries out maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Coordinates with other teams and ensures satisfactory completion of work.
- Submits daily accurate time sheets for the operational staff.
- Carries out routine inspections for the jobs accomplished by Technicians and Service Partners.
- Promotes a safe work environment and proper use of Personal Protective Equipment.
- Receives and complete work orders to include; records concerning time, labor and materials for each task.
- Responds to emergency situations during and after hours for to resolve the emergency requirements
- Requires flexibility and understanding that all maintenance staff may be required to perform duties outside their normal area of expertise to meet the mission and goals of the Company
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 3yrs and above work experience in construction with working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing.
- Working knowledge of plans, prints, specifications, and schematics
- Demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills.
Job Type: Full-time contract, Permanent