Posted 2 years ago
We are looking for a Financial Accountant with experience in construction who can join our growing team.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing income and expenditure accounts
- Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data
- Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
- Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company
- Review financial statements for accuracy and legal compliance
- Review project budgets, supplier invoices/payments to monitor project P&L.
- Closing monthly records and reports
- Checking payroll records
- Reconciling accounts
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Enter accounting related information into business logs
- Inspect account books for efficiency and accuracy
- Organize and update financial records
- Recommend ways to reduce costs and enhance revenue
- Prepare documentation for external auditors
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Accounting.
- 3yrs and above work experience as an Accountant.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficiency in computer.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent