Abu Dhabi, UAE
Posted 2 years ago
We are looking for a personal driver direct to the CEO.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Safely drive the employer’s relatives, visitors, business partners and associates to and from places authorized by the employer.
- Maintain the vehicles clean, tidy inside, and smell fresh.
- Abides by the laws and regulations of the traffic code, as required by Road Authority and police.
- Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition.
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take.
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the employer’s car(s).
- Keep a travel log to record locations travelled to, travel time, and work hours.
- Carry out some modest office undertakings like organizing records, and cleaning the employer’s office and desk.
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the employer.
- 3 years and above work experience as Driver.
- With valid UAE driving license.
- Watchful and safety conscious.
- Should have a good knowledge of Abu Dhabi roads.
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible attitude and willing to work outside normal working hours if required
Job Type: Full-time. Permanent